We work hard to ensure that the products that you order from us reach you in perfect time and condition, however, occasionally things go wrong. Our Returns Policy and Procedure is designed to resolve these issues with incorrect or faulty orders. We are also able to accept returns on certain products if you have simply changed your mind, however, due to Health and Safety, this does not cover all products sold.
Damaged Or Defective
- If you notice on delivery that any part of the delivery appears broken or leaking and is being delivered by Courier, we advise you to refuse to sign for it. Once you have refused, please advise us along with reasoning and our customer service team will aim to send a replacement, refund or credit.
- If you discover a damaged or leaking product after delivery, you must email us photos of the damage within 5 days of receiving the delivery. Please email photos to email@example.com, together with your order number. Please ensure photos clearly show the damage to the items, interior packaging, exterior packaging and shipping label.
- If you do not inform us of any damage within 5 days, we will not be able to proceed with any claim for damages or refund.
- We may offer you a choice of replacement goods, a full or part refund or a store credit/discount code for future use. We may also, in some circumstances, require goods to be collected. Our Customer Services Team will liaise with you in this regard.
Damaged and defective goods are covered by the Consumer Rights Act and Bring. Me. Drink.’s Policies comply with this legislation.
If you receive an incorrect item, please contact our Customer Services Team by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately, with Photos of the incorrect product(s) received together with your order number. Our Team will then work with you to identify the best way forwards. Incorrect items are also covered by the Consumer Rights Act.
We understand that sometimes products can be ordered in error, or circumstances change, meaning that the best option might be to return the Goods. Our Customer Service Team will work with you in assisting with Refunds. if you change your mind, this is covered legislatively by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, which this Policy adheres to.
- Your right to cancel an order starts from the moment you place your order and expires 14 Days after delivery of the Goods.
- You must inform us of your wish to Return Goods within this 14 Day period by emailing email@example.com.
- Following this period, you will have a further 14 days in which to return the Goods to us. Goods should be returned, together with a completed copy of our Returns Form, to: Returns, brinkmedrink.co.uk, Hyperama Buildings, Bull Close Road, Lenton Industrial Estate, Nottingham, NG7 2UT
- You are responsible for making the Return, at your own expense, by a method of your choosing.
- Please ensure that the Goods being returned are suitably packed, including into original packaging. Any breakages in transport that occur before delivery to our premises will be at your own liability.
- When we receive the goods, we will inspect them. If the value of the Goods as been reduced as a result of handling while in your possession, we may reduce the amount refunded in order to compensate for this.
- Refunds will be processed to your original payment method, within 14 days of the Goods being received
- If you inform us of your wish to cancel prior to Goods being dispatched, we will endeavour to stop the dispatch and commence the Refund process immediately, however, this may not always be possible at busy times
- The following products are exempt from Return due to Health and Safety:
- Any products that have been opened or seal broken
- Non Alcoholic Drinks and Soft Drinks
- Alcoholic Drinks with an ABV of less than 9%
- Our Returns Form can be downloaded here or by using the button below
If goods are returned to us due to non-delivery to the address as specified when you placed your original order (or non-collection from a Post Office), your original delivery costs will not be refunded.
Theses terms do not affect your statutory rights.